At 43-storeys, The Landmark is an iconic residential high-rise defining Sydney’s North Shore Skyline and is currently the tallest tower in St Leonards.
The Landmark offers several wow factors including an indoor virtual golf driving range, gym, swimming pool, several children’s play areas, a library and much more.
The residents of The Landmark also benefit from the state-of-the-art technology inclusions such as car share services, vehicle charging bays, sustainability features including rooftop solar panels, harvested rainwater for irrigation, and smart home automation as part of the project.
The project includes 417 residential dwellings, 485 car parks, and upgrade works to Friedlander Place – a 1600m2 public space below The Landmark tower.
VAE Groups scope includes.
· Levels 4 to 41 Apartment air conditioning provided by 436 individual water-cooled VRF Fan Coil Units
· Level 42 and 43, Sky Homes (Penthouses) air conditioning by Water Cooled VRF Fan coil units and water-cooled Condensers
· Level 42 Plantroom Cooling towers and pumping infrastructure
· Various ground floor and lobby fan coil units
· Carpark exhaust and ventilation with CO control All mechanical services are controlled through a central BMS system provided by VAE