The final stage at LBH involves the refurbishment of C block and the front entry to the hospital, including:
· New staff amenities and change rooms
· Refurbishment front hospital entry
· New ambulatory care centre including community nursing, hospital in the home services and a range of specialist clinics
· New administration, library, training rooms, nursing education and auditorium
· Refurbished 6-bed coronary care unit in C block
· Refurbished 18-bed cardiac step down co-located with the coronary care unit and echo and stress ECG services in C block
· New 4-bed acute delirium unit in C block
· Refurbished 8-bed stroke unit
· Refurbished 12-bed medical ward with gymnasium and patient kitchen
VAE scope of work includes the supply and installation of 2 x AHUs, 35 FCUs, a new VRV system, stair pressurisation systems, and modifications to existing ductwork, air diffusion and ventilation systems to blocks A, B and C of the LBH.
We are excited to be working on our first project with Hansen Yuncken and continuing our work on site at LBH.