VAE provided the following improvements and additions:
- Bag In – Bag Out (BIBO), High Efficiency Particulate Absorbing (HEPA) Filtration
- Centrifugal Exhaust Fans for the ward exhaust system, achieving six air changes per hour
- Outside Air Preconditioning
- Mechanical Services Switchboard upgrades
- Building Management System (BMS) upgrade to control newly installed mechanical plant
- Extension new ductwork including Triage Exhaust Ductwork
- New roof plant deck and rooftop edge protection
- The implementation of two 300kw Boilers for preconditioned air to reduce the electrical load on the Ward Block
- Cranage and Traffic Control, to enable plant lift to the roof
- Use of abseilers to install the external spiral to ensure the pandemic exhaust ran external of building.
- Commissioning and tuning
VAE Group are proud to continue working with West Moreton Health and Hospital Services and Ipswich hospital on this project, as well as other projects we have completed for the Ipswich Hospital.